Saturday, March 14, 2009

Ty's First Date

Even though we are teaching him to be old-fashioned, his date picked him up but they did take HIS momma's car. 
Forgive me for the size of this picture--I need some tech support y'all. This is my sister, often referred to as Aunt Emmy. She took Ty to the museum a few Saturdays ago for his first visit. He is really proud of himself when he is around Emmy because she is a teacher and somehow he picks up on this and tries to impress her with his knowledge. It's a huge treat for him to spend time by himself with her and I've mentioned before she has taught him almost everything he knows--with the exception of the phrase, "MAX, BACK UP!" He learned that one from me. And he says it just like I do. Not exactly with a nice tone. Thanks Emmy for taking him out on his first date and using some of your precious time off to entertain him. It helps me so much!

4 comments:

Emily said...

Love it! I am sure Emmy is such a fun aunt.

Lisa said...

Hey Mary,

My OB in Dallas was Charles Brodsky and I delivered at Baylor in downtown Dallas...the best experience EVER. I would reccommend dr . b to anyone he is by far the BEST and he is always like one of the top ten obs in Dallas...so funny since I just picked him out of the yellow pages while in college and going to nursing school at Baylor. I really hope Joy will not need a cardiologist but if you ever need an opinion about a doctor just ask. One of our friend is also finishing his cardiology training at Houston Childrens so if you need that contact just let me know. I am so glad to hear Ty had a hot date:)

Emmy said...

Thanks for making me a blog rock-star! Looking forward to another hot date this week.

Carley said...

That's so cute!! Emmy is the greatest...Ty is so lucky to have one good looking aunt!